Fontaine by Italia Mother of Pearl Vessel Sink Blue and Silver Rectangular Cube Inlay
Italia Faucets is proud to offer the first of its kind, a mother of pearl handmade vessel sink made in India by the same artisans who maintain the Taj Mahal. Our sinks hail directly from Agra, India where skilled artisans handcraft these gorgeous sinks from seashells. Each shell is carefully cut and shaped to fit on a durable epoxy core. These shells come exclusively from oysters and abalones found in the Indian Ocean. Since each sink is handmade, no two sinks are exactly the same although they are very close and any variations are usually too small to notice. Whether you want a beach themed sink, which these perfectly fit, or just want a piece of art to be the centerpiece of your bathroom, our Mother of Pearl sinks fit the bill. You will be making a statement that your guests will admire, and even perhaps, envy. These sinks are only for the most discerning tastes, those who can appreciate how rare and unique these sinks are and are willing to make the investment to own such a treasure.
- 16 x 16 inches, round diameter, 6 inches deep
- Handmade my Indian Artisans in Agra, India by Taj Mahal Artisans
- Multi-colored seashells with various shades of blue, black and gold colors
- Takes a standard 1.75 inch vessel sink push pop drain, sold separately
- A chrome mounting ring is included with each sink purchased.
- Avoid using hard water. Sink requires a house with filtration or calcium deposits will build, voiding your warranty