This warranty policy is applicable to only products purchased after October 1, 2012 from authorized dealers. Italia Faucets, Inc. provides no warranty for any products purchased prior to October 1, 2012 or for products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Italia Faucets, Inc.'s faucet brands (Italia, Fontaine by Italia, and Brienza by Italia) carry a Limited 10-year Warranty. Improper care and maintenance voids warranty. Customer must present a dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Italia Faucets, Inc. reseller) to receive replacement parts covered by the warranty. In some instances, the manufacturer may require a digital picture and/or the physical product sent for inspection to verify the defect. For faucets that are discontinued and no longer replaceable, a pro-rated credit towards a purchase of another similar Italia Faucets, Inc. branded faucet will be issued. For faucets outside the warranty period, replacement parts may be available for purchase.
WHO IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The warranty extends to the original consumer purchaser only. The warranty is not transferrable.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
Italia Faucets, Inc. warrants its product against defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. Italia Faucets, Inc. will replace or provide parts for repair for any product that proves defective because of improper workmanship under normal installation for residential use.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
- Faucets installed in residential applications: 10-year Limited Warranty
- Faucets installed in commercial applications: 1-year mechanical replaceable parts.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or manufacturing workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage resulting from:
- normal wear and tear
- improper installation
- improper maintenance
- the use of abrasive and/or caustic cleaning agents
- in home conditions such as excessive water pressure or hard water levels
- Labor expenses for installation, de-installation of product for any reason.
- Parts and/or connected materials not manufactured by Italia Faucets, Inc..
Italia Faucets, Inc. reserves the exclusive right to determine if customer has voided the warranty by not following proper care or if damage results from any of the conditions stated in paragraph 2 under this section. Italia Faucets obligations under free replacement parts or products extends only to the cost of the part or product and does not cover shipping costs.
Special or living finishes such as Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Copper, Brushed Nickel or Brass have a 5-year limited warranty on the finish, 10-year limited mechanical warranty. These finishes will change over time as a result of normal process and may look different than at the time of purchase. Use of chemicals on these finishes and hard water conditions void the warranty.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY PARTS
Contact customer service at: email@example.com
ITALIA FAUCETS, INC.
2505 Anthem Village Drive, Suite E-240
Henderson, NV 89052
When requesting warranty replacement parts, you will need to provide:
- a dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Italia reseller)
- the specific part number(s) and/or part description to be replaced.
In some cases,
- a) Italia Faucets, Inc. will require a digital picture of the part or product to verify the defect.
b) Italia Faucets, Inc. will require delivery of the part or product for inspection of the defect.
Delivery of warranty replacement parts typically takes up to 10 business days. In some cases, replacement parts may not be readily available and may take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery. All warranted items will be shipped via insured carrier, regular ground service, free of charge to the customer. Upgraded delivery is available and is the responsibility of the customer if requesting express shipping.